Slamm’s Tantrum is one of the highest rated junior scooters on the market and their Tantrum V8 is better than ever!
The shorter and narrower handlebars allow younger riders to easily use this scooter on the commute to school, through the paths in the park or down to the local skatepark.
Fitted with Slamm’s exclusive Coffin neck connector, redesigned steel forks, colour coded grips and Urethane, front and rear Nylon deck block inserts and super smooth ABEC-9 Chrome bearings as standard, Tantrum V8 really packs a punch!
The perfect entry-level stunt scooter that is designed and made for riders of 4+ years!
- DeckT6 heat treated Aluminium boxed channel deck
- ConnectorSlamm exclusive extruded Coffin connector
- BarReinforced Steel dipped T-Bar
- ClampTriple bolt clamp
- HeadsetNECO press fit, semi-sealed bearings
- ForkThreadless punched steel fork
- Grips135mm Pro swirl grips with impact resistant bar ends
- Wheels100mm Nylon core 88A PU cast wheels
- BearingsABEC-9 Chrome bearings
- Brake100mm Convex Carbon steel composite flex brake
- Maximum Recommended Rider Weight75kg
- Age4+ Years